Reviews of L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé

Find out more about L'Eau de Chloé by Chloé in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

rbaker's avatar

A generic citrus-rose that never really takes of on my skin. It is gone after thirty minutes. On me a non-event. Try before you buy.

01st June, 2014

comerio28's avatar

I caught first whiff of this in a high end magazine while waiting for a dental appointment.
    It reminded me of something my Mom used to wear when I was a little girl. I went to Nordstroms and tried a sample on myself. It was light and airy, clean with a hint of patchouli. I bought it. To me, this is something to be worn on a hot spring or summer day. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much staying power. This scent is completely different from what I usually wear. Most of my fragrances are amber, resiny woody florals with some citrus.

24 May, 2014

Zhi's avatar

Wonderful sparkling fragrance with a tiny bite to it. Unfortunately, it has no lasting power.

17 May, 2012

promqueen's avatar

I find the other Chloe scents too "powdery", but this one is different. In fact, it's my new favorite for warm weather.

It just smells very fresh with a touch of mystery from the patchouli. Not heavy. Appropriate for any occasion

Two thumbs way up.

13 May, 2012

OVincze's avatar

Was very surprised to find that I really like this fume, very well done. Not a fan of the "original" Chloe but love Love and I thought since I generally dislike lighter fumes I would dislike this since it would be a watered down version of the already watered down and nondescript Chloe but it is not really lighter and definitely not watered down, just has a sparkling, vibrant top with the bergamot and other citrus but is beautiful and definitely a characteristic scent still; gorgeous flowers in the heart and a forever lasting base, sillage is really good as well, unusual for fragrances falling into the l'Eau category, I find it really great for hot weather and it will surely go on my to buy list for the summer.

10th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 21st February, 2012)