Negative Reviews of Terre d'Hermès Parfum by Hermès

Complete waste of space.

The original TDH back in 2006-2010 was stunning. Probably my most complimented fragrance ever. It then got reformulated and while it's much weaker than it used to be it's still a decent fragrance. Well....If you thought the reformulated version was weak then you need to try this one. "Try" being the most appropriate word. TDH Parfum smells gorgeous for about 5 or 6 minutes. I exaggerate not. After 5 or 6 minutes it becomes a skin scent and within an hour it has completely gone. Not acceptable!!
09th June, 2018 (last edited: 21st February, 2019)
Nope. Damp,dank stomach turning, orange-rotted mess.
Go for the Eau d'Orange Concentre for this kind of thing.
31st March, 2014 (last edited: 31st January, 2020)
It's a weird scent I have bought a bottle of this EDP I wanted to like it because it's Hermes and because I love Bel Ami.

Anyway after two weaks I sold it to a friend who is an absolute junior in the world of luxury perfumes.(he used to wear cheap colognes) He really liked TD edp he told me that it's the best scents he have ever smelled.

You can hardly tell what scents(ingrediants) you have in cheap colognes like Brut? So it's the same with Terre d'Hermes I don't smell any natural scent it's all synthetic. I will definetly say that it is the most expansive cheap cologne I have ever paid for.(yes I ordered it from Hermes website the day they started to sell it)

In the pyramid it says ''Woody Notes'' what kind of wood? No one knows and for the head notes those ingrediants are pretty cheap orange, grapefruit,.. you can really smell them mixed in the artificial juice that is ISO E Super or whatever it is.

I guess that I'm the only one that will give a thumbs down I pretty sure that if I had not gotten back my 100 box I would had made a very different review.
24th January, 2012