Negative Reviews of He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared2

Find out more about He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared2 in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

As if it's a heavy mixture of many known fragrances such as Azzaro Visit, Fahrenheit 32, Armani Code, Gucci PH I (2003) etc. Some people might actually like this on me, but in the end I don't like it at all. The original and Rocky Mountain version are far better fragrances.

04 January, 2013

Kybid's avatar

Whew...I got this because I thought, hey, I'm a big fan of woody fragrances, this has to be at least ok. BOY was I wrong. I'm sure that there will be some people that really like this scent and I say, more power to ya, but as for me, this is a big pass. First of all, I am NOT, and I repeat, NOT a powder fan, and ALL, I repeat again, ALL this fragrance is is POWDER, and it's powerful POWDER at that!!! Yeah, to say that I'm not a fan is a huge understatement!! There is some wood in there, but it's buried DEEP DEEP under powder...did I mention that this is a SUPER POWDERY Fragrance? Well, it is, so if you love powder, and I really mean LOVE powder, than you will probably like this one. Ok, I'm done!!

18 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 05 March, 2012)