Reviews

Negative Reviews of M by Puredistance

For the life of me, I really wanted to like this fragrance. I ordered a sample from LuckyScent and have been trying it for a few days now, but every time I wear it, I'm just not impressed.

All I get is a prominent spicy curry note that lasts a long time. It reminds me of Indian food.

I've sampled this on my arm and gave it a full wearing, but my opinions haven't changed. I don't get any leather, cinnamon, or anything of the sort. All I get is spicy curry and that's not really something I want people smelling on me.
09th May, 2013
I was really looking forward to trying this one & had preconceived a certain idea before doing so. I had even reconciled to the cost....What a downer! I lorve me leathers (CR, CO, K10, CM in my stable) but this is a sweet, spicy mess (on/to me). In fact, of the 50 or so frags i sampled recently on a Paris perfume blitz this was one I had to duck into a cafe to scrub. But it wouldn't: it is tenacious! I got far more cinnamon, clove, honey & tobacco than leather.

I know Patou Homme, Patou Homme is a good friend of mine. M, you are not the best masculine since Patou Homme!
21st August, 2012
I really hate to be the only negative vote, but I just do not like or enjoy Puredistance M. I bought a number of samples from Luckyscent, and just finished a few wearings. I get a strong dirty, almost incense vibe. I never got to the "floral vanille cinnamon" stage some have mentioned. Frankly, it was one of the few I had to wash off after about twenty minutes each time I wore it; I thought it smelled that bad. My lady friend also told me it was rank. Maybe it was my body chemistry.
26th May, 2012