Reviews of Apparition Wild Orange by Ungaro

Find out more about Apparition Wild Orange by Ungaro in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

Strong, sweet orange scent. Very spicy and with a touch of vanilla in the dry down . Not bad at all. I like the feel of orange in scents in general and this one is quite, how to say, well juicy is the proper word.

25 November, 2012

dougpettey's avatar

This is the most impulsive fragrance purchase I have ever made - sprayed it on the test strip and bought it before I walked out the door! That may have been a mistake. (ya THINK?) Now, after four wearings, all I can smell is orange pudding cake. The citrus doesn;t start off too bright to begin with and just gets sweeter and more cloyin as the day wears on.

On the other hand, one of my fifth graders came up behind me the other day and said, "Mr. P, I really like how you smell!" And...my boyfriend likes it. (sigh) So, I guess I'll keep it and wear it occasionally. There must have been enough that I liked about it to have prompted such an impulsive purchase. I'll just find that and dwell on it when the sticky orange cake starts to take over.

08 September, 2012

jplaura02's avatar

A beautiful burst of orange followed by a wonderful drydown of lavender and vetiver. Different and intoxicating. A masterful blending that simply gets better and better. Also, a great buy as it smells extremely well blended and has no harsh synthetic notes!

02 August, 2012 (Last Edited: 26 August, 2012)

Izzy's avatar

A well done orange citrus fragrance. beautiful...nuff said

25 March, 2012