Reviews of Twilight Woods for Men by Bath and Body Works

Find out more about Twilight Woods for Men by Bath and Body Works in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

jagmartini's avatar

I admit that I love the blast of orange and woods upon application but it's nothing monumental. (Smells like something you'd happen upon in one of the teenie-bopper stores.)

Lacking in staying power--as is the case w/ most B&BW fragrances for men.

Nice fall/winter scent but that's about the only time I remember I have this one.

26th May, 2014

chet31's avatar

Nice, but short-lived

Nice scent, somewhat along the lines of a Burberry London, pleasant cedar note. One star deduction for lack of longevity.

25th October, 2013

Scentologist's avatar

Green Musk with woods. Perfection!

This fragrance embodies the vision I've had for the perfect green musk with woods. Vince Camuto is an obvious copy of this and in my opinion, is inferior. Twilight woods is linear in the sense that you get the green musk wood from start to finish and thats great for me because I love this accord. The vetiver is not pungent, but rather clean and smooth. I'm suspecting the musk rounds it out. Although orris isn't an official note listed, it want to say that its in there and works with the vetiver, musk, and spice to give it that green vibe. A truly stunning fragrance that can be worn dressed up or down, for any occasion or season. The longevity and projection is also better than Vince Camuto. I still smell it on my shirt from the day before. I recommend 2-3 sprays if you want to be light, yet noticeable and around 5-6 for some serious mileage. Please never discontinue this as I will always have it! The shower gel is also stunning and true to the scent, and also lathers very nicely. For the cost, I enjoy this as much as my expensive niche and it lasts longer than some of them as well. Bravo!

Pros: The best green musk!
    Cons: None

12th June, 2013

Aiona's avatar

I tried Twilight Woods for Men, hoping it was more woody than the version marketed for women. It was. For 5 minutes. :) The opening is so nice and piney, a sharp contrast to the fruity-coconutty Twilight Woods for women. But that piney-ness is so short lived. The drydown, which happens fairly quickly, is kinda of peppery incensey. It reminded me of John Varvatos original, but when I compared the two side-by-side, there are some differences, which I am unable to explain in terms of notes.

Twilight Woods for Men is a hell of a lot woodier than the female version. They are entirely different scents, in my opinion. But Twilight Woods for Men is not as misnamed as fruit-bowl Twilight Woods for women.

26th February, 2012