Neutral Reviews of Twilight Woods for Men by Bath and Body Works

Find out more about Twilight Woods for Men by Bath and Body Works in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

jagmartini's avatar

I admit that I love the blast of orange and woods upon application but it's nothing monumental. (Smells like something you'd happen upon in one of the teenie-bopper stores.)

Lacking in staying power--as is the case w/ most B&BW fragrances for men.

Nice fall/winter scent but that's about the only time I remember I have this one.

26 May, 2014

Aiona's avatar

I tried Twilight Woods for Men, hoping it was more woody than the version marketed for women. It was. For 5 minutes. :) The opening is so nice and piney, a sharp contrast to the fruity-coconutty Twilight Woods for women. But that piney-ness is so short lived. The drydown, which happens fairly quickly, is kinda of peppery incensey. It reminded me of John Varvatos original, but when I compared the two side-by-side, there are some differences, which I am unable to explain in terms of notes.

Twilight Woods for Men is a hell of a lot woodier than the female version. They are entirely different scents, in my opinion. But Twilight Woods for Men is not as misnamed as fruit-bowl Twilight Woods for women.

26 February, 2012