Neutral Reviews of Santal Blush by Tom Ford

I'd heard about Tom Ford Santal Blush being unisex so I wanted to try it out, and while it does lean feminine, it is an interesting mix of sandalwood, musk, and spices that some men might find appealing. It's unusually soft, being pretty unoffensive / non-acidic from the very start, gradually becoming more powdery throughout its dry down. I cannot identify most of the top notes but what I get from Santal Blush is mainly the mix of the base notes.

I can see this working for some men, but not me, as I'm left far more with the "blush" (the makeup / cosmetics smell) than the "santal" (sandalwood) myself, but I'm sure it works differently on other skill.

Nothing special as far as projection or longevity, and uninspiring even as a female scent, I probably wouldn't even recommend this to women I know, especially given the price.

5 out of 10
27th May, 2015
jcw122 Show all reviews
My girlfriend was unimpressed with this scent. Said "Pretty grandma smelling but with a twist".
08th April, 2013
A fresh powdery woody creamy suede like scent is what I'm picking up here and if this is Sandalwood then it smells like it has been watered down. Smells a bit like womens hand cream, I will have to pass on this one.
26th October, 2012