Reviews

Negative Reviews of Legend by Montblanc

It's pretty basic and it's close to A&F Fierce. There's really not much more to say than that. If you like Fierce than this is a less expensive alternative. Could also be a poor man's Chanel Platinum Egoiste, but overall that fragrance is quite a bit better than this. Personally, I'd go with the PE from the start and pass on this and Fierce. Decent for the price, but overall it's lacking.
05th October, 2014 (last edited: 02nd February, 2015)
Generic calone, generic woods, generic green notes, generic amber, generic aldehydes... a fresh, cozy, stereotypical post-2000s "contemporay average man scent". Axe Deodorant in a perfume bottle. Next!

30th June, 2014
To compare this to Chanel's Platinum Egoist is an insult. If I wanted to wear alcohol I would have reached for it from my medicine cabinet. No projection, No longevity, overhyped, and overpriced. There is nothing else that needs to be said.......

15th May, 2013
Has an unusually offensive aluminium-based-deodorant-spray top-note which, unfortunately, persists through the drydown. Eye-watering, hugely radiant, and rock-bottom. Smells like it comes in an aerosol can from the Pharmacy. For $4.95 it would be an OK air-freshener, but personally I'm not sure I even want my bathroom to smell like this.

The male version of Amarige. Repulsive. I would run a mile from any man I smelled this on.

February 2015 revision - still foul.
23rd March, 2012 (last edited: 15th February, 2015)