Positive Reviews of Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro

Find out more about Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Oviatt's avatar

This is exactly as one hopes--a brighter, lighter version of the original. I am a huge fan of the original and never found it to be too heavy or strong, so I really never saw the need for a lighter, fresher flanker. That said, L'Eau is perfect for warmer temeratures but never once lets you forget its hairy-chested father. Flanker done right.

14 May, 2014

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

This I would pick over the original. It is more wearable and really simply a modern interpretation. The original is too thick for me, taking quite a while to thin out and enjoy. This gives you the pleasure of the notes up front, without having to wait for any introductions. It's like skipping the entree and going for the dessert.

19 April, 2013

's avatar

Definetely a great flanker.
    It's a nice interpretation of the original Azzaro, but here the notes are much softer.
    Great lavender and sandalwood notes makes this a great and safe option for summer.
    Reminds me a lot of Azzaro and also reminds me of Rive Gauche.
    Sillage, lasting power and projection are soft.

20th March, 2013

LA DOLCE VITA's avatar

Argentina Argentina

Very comfortable and fresh version of Azzaro pour homme. When it goes to the basenotes, has the spirit of the original with a younger aura.
    Best if used in spring/summer months.
    Top notes remember me another fragrance, maybe one of the 90's...When I made my blind buy of this juice my first impression was an old friend that came back to my house.

25 March, 2012 (Last Edited: 28 March, 2013)