Neutral Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada

Find out more about Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

nwhite14's avatar

This fragrance could easily be named "Old Spice Modern EDC." After the
    "de rigueur" bergamot opening, the myrrh / vanilla begin to dominate for about 1 hour then the powdery amber takes over with just enough patch in play to keep this one barely leaning towards the Y chromosome. Weak longevity for an EDP but nevertheless a nice fragrance that is careful not to break any rules and will keep you warm, although mildly bored, on a chilly night. I will reach for this from time to time, but overall IMO, Old Spice EDC is superior.....

09th March, 2015

thines01's avatar

DEAR EVERYONE IN A 10-FOOT RADIUS, A MAN WEARING FRAGRANCE IS NEAR YOU!!!
    I bought this yesterday (while returning two other fragrances I didn't like).
    In the store, it smelled like fresh Tootsie Rolls.
    I got home, cleaned-up, sprayed-on and went to an event where my wife was waiting. She immediately asked, "What do you have on?". I asked her if she liked it or hated it and she said she wasn't sure. Later, she said she was not a fan of Patchouli, but the rest of it smelled good.

I sprayed one on each side of my neck and one to my LEFT wrist pulse point and tapped it to the right. This morning (15 hours later), I can still smell it, but left smells different (weaker) than right. Use this stuff sparingly.

11th May, 2013

sjg3839's avatar

Soapy, synthetic but not bad at all. Don't go heavy on the sprayer with this one. This one could be a unisex fragrance in my book. Projection and longevity is very good. This frag stays with me for about 8 hours.

04th October, 2012