Reviews of Tokyo Bloom by The Different Company

Sunday morning in a bottle!Tokyo Bloom is fresh but not exudes calm from start to finish. reminds me of early autumn is more of the clean and green aromatic smell that you might find in a lot of has a wonderfully earthy blend with fresh spice to keep things a bit exciting. Delightful,Green,Subtle,Handsome,Vibrant,Soapy, Aromatic,Safe,Invigorating and Refined.

A vibrant,bitter and green opening of basil,black currant and dandelion finishing off to a musk and woody notes.the amber adds sweetnes to dry down but it is still green that evokes an innocent man who lives alone in a forest.totally the scent reminds me of Mugler Cologne but this is more refined and less linear. perfect for daytime wear and for the mild spring/ autumn weather.easy to wear.

Sillage?Moderate to Soft.

Longevity?Could be Better.

28th August, 2016 (last edited: 31st August, 2016)
This starts off as a green, springy little number with lots of dandelion up top. Unfortunately, I get little of the blackcurrant and none of the promised spicy notes from the alleged basil or jasmine. Sillage is next to none.

Overall--wan and aldehydic. If you like this sort of thing, Tocca does it in at least five different variations at a fraction of the price.
02nd March, 2016
It's nice. Reminds me of a chilled-out version of Encre Noire, which I like. But I have to get up right to the skin to smell it. Which I don't.
18th April, 2014

Very green on the opening, like a non-bitter galbanum. Eventually it went into some flora notes and then a drydown that was soft, warm and cuddly. What was really interesting about this was the effect of the topnotes on some nasal congestion. I was really having problems breathing, and this worked better than medication for enabling me to breath. I'm pretty surprised as fragrances usually have no effect or make it worse. I'll probably be buying a bottle just for medicinal use if nothing else.
16th December, 2012
Fresh, clean, breezy---very light cologne strength, but its gentleness is so pleasant! I smell wet morning dew on basil, dandelion milk, and some wood and's exactly what I would imagine early morning in a garden of bansai trees to feel like :) Happy, green, and FRESH. It puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
14th September, 2012 (last edited: 15th September, 2012)