Positive Reviews of Bespoke : Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri

Find out more about Bespoke : Bal de Roses by Keiko Mecheri in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

MorganFay's avatar

I love Bal de Roses. It is always a happy, lighthearted fragrance- I really feel as if the roses are dancing and carefree when I wear it. And it lasts very well- I can still smell it the next morning!

13 July, 2012

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

Bal des Roses is an absolute delight. This is my second sampling of the bespoke line and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of both scents I have tried.
    I tried this scent on a paper strip and then eagerly on my skin.

Bal des Roses probably means rose dance or rose ball ( as in dance ) . Well anyway, it certainly is this. However, it's not a rose soiliflore in any way of the usual kind . The roses are soft ,naturally sweet and mingle ( or dance ! ) with the oud which gives this really addictive ,smooth deep woody edge to the whole scent. I absolutely love it. I don't perceive any white musk on me - perhaps it's hidden under the oud !
    It reminds me of Rose Oud By Kilian but a lighter version . It's a simple scent but very well done. Seductive .
    Bal des Roses melds well with skin,rather than sitting on top of it ,shouting.

19 June, 2012