Reviews of Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss

Find out more about Boss Nuit pour Femme by Hugo Boss in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

rbaker's avatar

A synthetic and dull sweety peachy opening with a generic floral drydown that leads into a laboratory-wood base. Not unpleasant but dull with really with little merit, including a shortevity of less than three hours on my skin.

10th July, 2014

mushroom8118's avatar

Malaysia Malaysia

I bought this perfume on impulse when I forgot to bring my perfume while away for an outstation meeting. There's going to be a dinner gala held by the foreign office and I didn't have any perfume with me. So I just went to the nearest mall and grab this cos it came in set of the EDP, lotion & shower gel.

Truly a good buy indeed!! I get compliments the first time I wear it. It's warm, sensual and sweet perfume. It is one of the best night fragrances I have. It's both great for evening wear and day wear. Am glad that I bought it. The bottle is slim and the design is perfectly convenient for me to keep in my travel toiletries bag. Will stick to this as my travel perfume for now until something better come along.

09 May, 2014

Cumarin's avatar

Finland Finland

The notes list is a joke. There are no aldehydes or moss. There are a lot of artificial, chemical, generic "perfumy" notes, but nothing detectable. Unpleasant. Makes me depressed.

03 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 10th September, 2012)