Reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi

Find out more about Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

nogame's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Very nice soft landing. Although not an explicit statement to the notes of the ozone, and water has effect. Pears used very pleasant smell. Opening was incredibly nice to me. Vuruculuk in moderate level.
    Middle notes in the smell when we came to have a taste for the abstract. Rose, jasmine, tuberose trying, but I'm getting obvious. The scent of water from the bottom of the bottom continues. Persistence and farkedilirlik have dropped considerably.
    When we come to the end smell was quite weak. Leather, suede, patchouli and going through the final note, yes, but so weak that really hard to get them. The persistence of odor and farkedilirlig is traveling somewhere. Other than that, though in a manner somewhat feminine scent is quite nice.

Notes:
    Top: mandarin, pear, black currant, pink pepper.
    Heart: Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose.
    Base: Leather, Patchouli, Suede.

15 May, 2014

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Good fragrance, but no originality. Spicy cedary combo that starts with some elements of camphor in the opening. Not a bad thing especially in cold weather or air conditioning...lends an air of crispness. All that fades away and you a left with the generic spices that have dominated mens fragrance of late and made popular by Spicebomb.

So why the thumbs up? Because it is not bad. Just not a standout original and you can't go wrong wearing it.

12 May, 2014

colormechris's avatar

Uomo Revisited

Well, it seems Fendi has overhauled it's original man's scent with a softer sillage and a much nicer bottle. Which is exactly what I thought they should do. And they seem to have done it well. But since I have a full bottle of the original, I will probably never have to buy this.

02 July, 2013

RUDOLFO512's avatar

I love Fan Di Fendi!

I blind bought this fragrance as soon as I saw it on the Macy's website. I knew that I would love it right away and I was right. I smell caramel and leather which makes me and my nose very happy. I wore it to work today and already I have had four compliments. I will wear Fan Di Fendi more often.

Pros: Long lasting
    Cons:

06 June, 2013

yaderhey's avatar

I love the opening, and that sold me on this at Macy's. I can't quite place it, but it has some of the same qualities as Spicebomb and Gucci Pour Homme II. As it dries down, it becomes just average, but I can still smell it 10 hours later. I regret buying it on the spot, but I do enjoy it. Safe for work or nighttime use.

05 April, 2013 (Last Edited: 27 April, 2013)

TLS's avatar

Belgium Belgium

Fan Di Fendi starts with citrus but those top notes dissapear quickly. I get some wood notes and it's spicy too. Just enough sweetness. When it settles down it's still sweet but gets leathery. A nice drydown with good lasting power. To me it's a masculine and classy scent ideal for daily use. Very underrated.

11th February, 2013

TheTruth's avatar

Great looking bottle, great packaging..
    Good winter fragrance if you love musk and woods.

Was too musky for me, smells similar to
    The discontinued Fendi UOMO

31st January, 2013

Darvant's avatar

Frankly a real disaster. A chemical mess featuring pungent peppery/hesperidic patterns over an insecticid kind of woody/gassy base plus rough synthetic leather and patchouli. Try to compare it with the great Azzaro Pour Homme, placing at once one on the left wrist and the other on the right one, you will be shocked by the difference of quality between the old olfactory tradition and the new shameless "fragrantic" nuclear/atomic experiments.
    P.S
    To be honest my first spidy evaluation was too much severe and probably a bit "misleaded" due the excess of fragrances i use to test at the same time in some occasion. First of all the aroma is not such an exciting one or something vaguely intriguing me but i have to say that along my second test it does not appear so "toxic", Fan di Fendi Pour Homme is a pale contemporary woody/leather with no force or vitality, i detect a touch of tobacco (vague conjuration about Burberry London for Men) at least it seems, i feel the cardamom and some red fruits while the disturbing initial effect tends to tame down as well as the first woody/ spicy blast morphs towards a soft fruity leather with musky accents. Rating 5/10.

23 January, 2013 (Last Edited: 21st December, 2013)

odysseusm's avatar

The card on the sample vial identifies "tangerine from Sicily" as the citrus and "cedarwood from Texas" as the wood.
    Sweet opening, quite sweet. Sugary. Some lemony citrus notes as well.
    Spices are more evident than the herbal notes.
    As the sweetness burns off, the wood notes start to appear. They are OK, nothing amazing and are not very woody.
    Don't get any leather but I'm not a fan of leather anyway.
    This is a decent scent, acceptable if you like things slightly on the sweet side.
    Seems generic to me, nothing special to stand out.

18 October, 2012

Francolino's avatar

nice but a watered down version of the original Fendi Uomo,hints of leather..the original was another ball of fire

24 September, 2012