Positive Reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi

Find out more about Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

nogame's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Very nice soft landing. Although not an explicit statement to the notes of the ozone, and water has effect. Pears used very pleasant smell. Opening was incredibly nice to me. Vuruculuk in moderate level.
    Middle notes in the smell when we came to have a taste for the abstract. Rose, jasmine, tuberose trying, but I'm getting obvious. The scent of water from the bottom of the bottom continues. Persistence and farkedilirlik have dropped considerably.
    When we come to the end smell was quite weak. Leather, suede, patchouli and going through the final note, yes, but so weak that really hard to get them. The persistence of odor and farkedilirlig is traveling somewhere. Other than that, though in a manner somewhat feminine scent is quite nice.

Notes:
    Top: mandarin, pear, black currant, pink pepper.
    Heart: Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose.
    Base: Leather, Patchouli, Suede.

15 May, 2014

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Good fragrance, but no originality. Spicy cedary combo that starts with some elements of camphor in the opening. Not a bad thing especially in cold weather or air conditioning...lends an air of crispness. All that fades away and you a left with the generic spices that have dominated mens fragrance of late and made popular by Spicebomb.

So why the thumbs up? Because it is not bad. Just not a standout original and you can't go wrong wearing it.

12 May, 2014

colormechris's avatar

Uomo Revisited

Well, it seems Fendi has overhauled it's original man's scent with a softer sillage and a much nicer bottle. Which is exactly what I thought they should do. And they seem to have done it well. But since I have a full bottle of the original, I will probably never have to buy this.

02 July, 2013

RUDOLFO512's avatar

I love Fan Di Fendi!

I blind bought this fragrance as soon as I saw it on the Macy's website. I knew that I would love it right away and I was right. I smell caramel and leather which makes me and my nose very happy. I wore it to work today and already I have had four compliments. I will wear Fan Di Fendi more often.

Pros: Long lasting
    Cons:

06 June, 2013

yaderhey's avatar

I love the opening, and that sold me on this at Macy's. I can't quite place it, but it has some of the same qualities as Spicebomb and Gucci Pour Homme II. As it dries down, it becomes just average, but I can still smell it 10 hours later. I regret buying it on the spot, but I do enjoy it. Safe for work or nighttime use.

05 April, 2013 (Last Edited: 27 April, 2013)

TLS's avatar

Belgium Belgium

Fan Di Fendi starts with citrus but those top notes dissapear quickly. I get some wood notes and it's spicy too. Just enough sweetness. When it settles down it's still sweet but gets leathery. A nice drydown with good lasting power. To me it's a masculine and classy scent ideal for daily use. Very underrated.

11th February, 2013

Francolino's avatar

nice but a watered down version of the original Fendi Uomo,hints of leather..the original was another ball of fire

24 September, 2012