Reviews

Positive Reviews of G. Bellini X-Bolt by Lidl

G. Bellini No. 1 is absolutely a very good perfume. It's very similar to Paco Rabanne One Million (in fact it has its same fragrance), but it uses a different bottle and it absolutely very cheap than Rabanne's luxury perfume.
24th May, 2015
Generally well perceived in try-outs, I have stuck with this as a cheap and cheerful daytime refreshment. Only at Lidls, priced like a grocery - even better when on half price offer - it has a Hugo Boss character, but I also like that it's a convenient fine spray, not a splash. To be honest, I keep some in the spare loo for pretty indiscriminate use when I want a post-handwash lift that leaves me and the environment sweeter. Quite lasting, actually, not heavy and doesn't scream cheap at you too loudly.
18th July, 2014
I wondered if a citrus/tarragon/apple fragrance would leave me smelling like a marinated pork chop, but the woody/vanilla base stops that happening. It's a nice sent and a real bargain, you could pay a lot more to smell a lot worse.

I have been led to believe that G. Bellini X-Bolt smells very similar to Boss Bottled, but since I haven't smelled the latter recently I can't confirm that.
20th January, 2013 (last edited: 21st January, 2013)