Reviews

Reviews of James Bond 007 by James Bond

007 Uses other fragrances to be James Bond

As im disliking these marketed scents (well... lets make a scent from our most famous gentleman-spy on earth..duhh im waiting for a scent from the batcave now!)
I was giving it the benefit of doubt testing it.
The cardamon and rose makes this apple/bergamot combination smelling badly generic and offputting for me.
The warmth of the cardamon truly crashed the freshness of bergamot and apple in a bad way.

Where onyx turned out unique and well this one turned out bad.(imo its a mixture of onyx and boss in motion)
I tested it and the first hour was the worst.
When i think of James Bond i think of a gentlemans scent not this.
After 3 hours the freshness is gone and its better but not good.
And again another marketing trick crashed in pieces.

Pros: Cheap? otherwise none
Cons: Too many but very cloying synthetic"

24th August, 2013
Yawn

Thuddingly boring utterly mainstream apple and soap scent that smells just about as cheap and generic as you can get. Perfect juice for men who listen to Take That and think Richard Hammond is a bit of a dude.

Pros: zzzzz
Cons: zzzzz

16th May, 2013
Not bad at all this. It does remind me of one of the Old Spice variants. I wish I could remember which one. That's not a criticism, by the way. Coincidence as they're both owned by P & G perhaps?
14th May, 2013
I finally got the chance to test this and I was quite surprised. It's not bad but it's not that good either. I would say this would probably be neutral with a lot of people. When you first spray this right off the top you get a burst of Ck one shock for Him. From the middle it quickly transitions into Azarro's night time and from there it stay pretty much the same through out. I own silver black and I don't think this smells like this at all as some has suggested. It's more like night time than anything. The longevity and projection I would say are average depending on application. Would I own this? Probably not. Should you buy it? If you like Shock or night time you might.
10th March, 2013
A complete rip off of YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, well for ten minutes at least. Late on it becomes a copy of Hugo Boss Selection. Well, rip off of both and not tragically bad rip off with solid longevity and projection. The positive side of this fragrance is that it is quite cheap and for a low amount of money you get a relatively good rip off of some well known frags. If I was younger and a beginner at this hobby, I'd have probably given it a shot.
27th November, 2012
Actually, I like it very much and also the longevity on my skin is good. I can smell it for the whole time in office. I put it on at 08:00AM and I can smell it until 19:00PM.
23rd November, 2012
The whole idea about wearing fragrance is to smell unique. Why wear a fragrance named after a celebrity? There is no point, that's called copying someone and being fake, i would be shy telling people that this is the new james bond perfume. Hah.

But the fragrance smelled good, but it's longevity is bad. two hours tops.
14th November, 2012
Wholly disappointing. Wrapped up in such an appealing bottle, not to mention layers of legend, this is truly a case of all smoke and no fire. (To be honest, a bit of smoke would not go amiss, amongst so many other scents.)
I'll admit it was the whole package that first drew me in - the Bond label and the studly container seem to promise so much, and I usually have a good appetite for the vetiver+sandalwood foundation. Alas, when that standard package arrives it is too little, too late. From first spritz I knew this was for the eyes only. Despite a doubleshot right to the skin, this comes off as watery as a virgin martini, and I was surprised by the immensely powdery quality. Diamonds may be forever, but this perfume is not; just six hours later, all I'm left with is a rather cloying impression of lavender. Someone give me a license to be ill. Overall, the Doctor says "No" and you're better off living and letting your enthusiasm for this one die.
Though a big let down as a gentleman's scent, repackaged, I could see Miss Moneypenny taking this home for a quiet evening in. (I leave it to you to decide if that's a praise or an insult.)
05th November, 2012
Oviatt Show all reviews
Well, I tried this out today out of curiosity. A true novelty scent, this strikes me as a wasted opportunity. The bottle, with its cross hatching reminiscent of a Walther PPK, is a good start, a definite nod to the Bond legacy. From there on it could be anything.... mostly, though it is a pleasant, generic, fruity, woody, fresh scent. Apples? Bond? Really? Where is tang of gin and vermouth? The smell of gun oil and Morland special blend cigarettes? Where is the smell of cordite and manly sweat? Where is the burled wood and leather of a super-charged Bentley? Where is ANYTHING relating to James Bond, past or present? What a waste of an opportunity! Also, (and maybe this is the good news) it is completely gone in a few hours. I put on Habit Rouge at around 6:00 this morning and still smell it 12 hours later. I tried two generous sprays of 007 on my hand two hours ago and no longer smell it at all. Thanks goodness for Habit Rouge, is all that I can say!
20th October, 2012
It is the cheaper smell of Burberry for Men.
14th October, 2012