Positive Reviews of Allure Homme Edition Blanche Eau de Parfum by Chanel

I log my wearings of this under Edition Blanche edt concentree. To me, it's the same fragrance. Any difference there may be has been too subtle for me to notice after half a dozen wearings, alternating days wearing each, and wearing them side by side.

It's a fun fragrance, with a real moment of magic in the early opening, which is the best moment of each wearing, but the development and base are also interesting, if on the synthetic and modern side.

The edt concentree and the edp perform the same one, which is not very well. It/they becomes/become a light, subtle skin scent within two or three hours.

It's a modern lemon and woods fragrance with some spicy/foody/peppery accord, and which also smells just slightly of the Allure Homme line.
28th February, 2019
Very similar to the EdT, the citrus just seems to be a bit sharper, has more bite. Otherwise, I get similar smell and performance.

Very good projection for the first 3-4 hours. After that it settles down but you still catch whiffs of it throughout the day, all day long.
20th March, 2018