Positive Reviews of Light Blue Eau Intense pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Very nice, but redundant. I'll rate it positively non the less.

Nothing new in the sea of many similar. If you own or at least have tried Nautica Voyage, Versace Man eau Fraiche, Versace Pour Homme, Armani Acqua di Gio, Bvlgari Aqva etc., this is really nothing new.

That being said, it really is a nice fragrance. It can serve as an intro into this type of fragrances to someone who is inexperienced.

Originality 3/10
Scent 8/10
Longevity 8/10
Projection 6/10
__________________
62,5%
01st June, 2019
This one definitely lives up to its “eau intense” name; the projection is BEAST and the sillage leaves a long lasting trail.

A very masculine aroma that handles the heat very well... just know that it will call attention your way, so be ready (can’t be afraid to answer for the scent you shout out)

I personally love it, and it lasts a good 6+hours easy for me.
10th February, 2019
Pungent and charged up take on the D&G Light Blue pour Homme that is UNMISTAKABLY intense!

It takes the now popular aquatic Light Blue, with its delightful salty sea and citrus-musk quality, and gives you a very masculine, deepened experience that eclipses the original. I enjoyed whiffing this several times over its quarter day or more longevity, and I know it left a trail!
05th December, 2018

Opens very juicy and fruity and dries down salty and mellow. Lasts about 6 hours on my skin and projection is arms length for two hours, elbow length for the next two, and a skin scent for the last two hours. Overall a very nice fragrance for summertime and an improvement over the original.
20th July, 2018
I posted this in the forum and thought it would be a good review for this.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense mells like a good-times summer scent.

Yes, I know, it is clearly a synthetic but, to my nose, it's got a tart-watermelon vibe that borders on a salty margarita scent with what smells like ozonic-moist-air permeating it.

It's garnered two compliments in 3 wearings and it's going to be a "social scent" to wear in the summer heat at lunches, picnics, park, outdoor events, etc.

This fragrance isn't pretending to be natural and the perfumer clearly was going for a happy vibe with this one. I like it and it just seems like what 'fun' smells like.

The scent is linear, doesn't change. The performance is solid. I get 6-8 hours out of it. The scent trail and projection in my experience is completely determined by how many sprays I use. 2-3 sprays I think is appropriate for most people, but if you want a beast mode projection 6-9 sprays will accomplish that neatly.
15th May, 2018
A true intense version of the original. It is increased in every dimension, which leads to nuance that you simply don't get with the regular version.

There is something calming and reassuring about the salty aquatic accord in the middle. You might have to inhale deeply initially to get it, but as it dries it shows up, dancing around with the juniper.

For me, it is the intense version or bust.
Well done D&G, well done.
14th November, 2017
Very aquatic strong and fresh.
01st November, 2017