Neutral Reviews of Coach for Men (new) by Coach

A beautiful suedish freshly cardamomish vetiver from Coach NY. Aromatic, greenish, delicately lemony, vaguely tea-veined (and "orientalist") a la Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir (probably the lemon-cardamom's effect), measured. A modern clean urban fragrance.
09th October, 2018
Coach for Men is a really nice smelling cologne for the first 10 minutes. After that, pooof! It's gone. What a shame since the opening has such good potential. As mentioned before an "intense" version would be nice.
30th May, 2018
TAKE IT FROM ME;
This cologne smells wonderful, only for 15 minutes.
It is so weak, and to think that it has "Ambergris" in it, it should last over 10 hours, but NOT.
Coach should make an "Intense Version" of Coach for Men.
31st March, 2018

As previously mentioned, this is pretty generic. Slightly sweet but not bad at all. Would I purchase? No, but I could see a younger person wearing this one.6/10
12th March, 2018
Extremely synthetic fruity scent, not what I was expecting from Coach. My first thought was Sauvage but now I'm thinking Jimmy Choo Man or A&F First Instinct.

Projects nicely and can get cloying, so not many sprays needed.
18th December, 2017 (last edited: 25th December, 2017)
It’s a nice scent. I was impressed at the store with the clean and almost soapy fragrance so I bought a small bottle. I’ve worn it a few times now and as I’ve compared to some of my classic standbys like Antaeus by Chanel, Aramis and Classic Polo over the last week my enthusiasm has dimmed slightly. It’s still a good scent but doesn’t pack the wollup that I was hoping for. It’s more of an after shower, “I’m gonna kick it at home” kind of scent as opposed to, “I’m a man and smell my manliness” kind of scent. That’s just my 2 cents.
17th October, 2017 (last edited: 19th October, 2017)