Positive Reviews of Red Tobacco by Mancera

wow...wow...wow...i love a good tobacco fragrance...this is a great tobacco fragrance...as soon as I dabbed it on for the first time I smelled the rich odor of fresh tobacco leaf drifting up to my nose...a nice , thick, rich cinnamon...it's definitely not the same smell, but the " feel " and spicy richness of this fragrance, and the cinnamon makes me picture this bad boy hanging around with Furyo and Witness...projection is awesome, and being an old school powerhouse lover, the intensity and smell of this is right up my alley...this would be a welcome addition to my wardrobe...along for the ride are nice touches of fruit and wood/vanilla...total winner in my book...just enough of an oud note to add a nice flavor, but not enough to push this into being categorized as being an oud fragrance...
18th February, 2019
Red Tobacco is quite enjoyable. It comes on strong, and stays strong on my skin for over 10 hours...longer on clothing. It does smell like cinnamon and tobacco. As mentioned there is a sweet fruit note in the opening as well. This fragrance is nuclear and should not be oversprayed, or you could choke someone out. I quite enjoy this one...
14th March, 2018
Wow, what glee!!

Red Tobacco, I have been waiting for this for some time now.
First spray, I get spicy cinnamon, but also spicy sharp fruity opening; (perhaps a somewhat similar opening to that of Aoud Blue Notes with the fruits, yet different...) as it dries down the Oud comes through quite nicely, however not over-powering.

Red Tobacco has a great balance of Oud, spices, Fruits along with the Vanilla and Jasmine. The Tobacco, Sandalwood, and Patchouli really gives this fragrance its uniqueness and blended balance.

There is nothing like this out there that I can think of that is like this.
However, to give you a point of reference think, Aoud Vanille vanilla sweetness coupled with Aoud Blue Notes' fruity oud sharpness with a touch of Aoud Lemon Mint spiciness. This may give you a taste of what Red Tobacco is like, however more.

As with all Mancera fragrances, you want to be very careful with the trigger as this is very POTENT! Again, great smell, but POTENT; if you're not careful this fragrance has the potential of being cloying!!

Glad I have a bottle!!

Performance: 9/10
Projection: 9/10
Longevity: 10/10
Silage: 8.5/10
Overall: 9/10
25th February, 2018 (last edited: 28th February, 2018)