Positive Reviews of Hindu Kush by Mancera

I sniffed my way through a bundle of Mancera fragrance samples and Hindu Kush was the winning choice to be the next member of my collection. I like this scent. It is powerful and masculine with an incense, labdanum and guaiac melange as the central theme followed by biting memory of patchouli which adds fuel to the fire. I am reminded of Dior Leather Oud which is very similar, and could be a cousin with the exception that there is no leather of any type here. I don't smell cannabis which is listed and the name refers to a cannabis type - doesn't smell like any cannabis I've smelled - but the name gets attention. The scent is very good and I highly recommend it.
15th April, 2019
Hindu Kush has a strong oriental woodsy (perhaps, the cannabis) fragrance with a slightly sweet bent! I get the spices, labdanum, incense, the strong patchouli leaf, mixed with some amber, vanilla, and musk that is very detectable. A good frag head (Hednic-basenotes) shared some insight, ultimately helping with the acquisition of this which really helped.

Hindu Kush is very strong,...POTENT is the correct word; you do not need much of this, as with this brand-some you only need a spray and a half and you are set on projection, longevity, silage, and performance. This is no different; you could get by with only two sprays maybe 2 & 1/2 and you are GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK....lol!! If you go more than that you will need an EMS because you will choke...and those around you will pass out.

Overall: a WONDERFUL fragrance!

(I have the 120ml bottle, so this will be around forever because one spray will do the trick...)
14th August, 2018