Latest Fragrance Reviews, Updated Daily

Casiquire's avatar

Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

The first spray of this was a fantastic array of spices and resins and just a hint of something so familiar and personal, something almost sub-conscious, from my childhood. I couldn't really concentrate on breaking the fragrance down because of it, I just had to keep sniffing. It was great!

This is one of those fragrances that plays all kinds of tricks. I've learned to spray just my wrists when I'm first testing a fragrance so that I can get an idea of what it smells like to someone at arms-length from me. This fragrance smells like one thing up close when your nose is buried in your wrist and a completely different thing when a bit of the scent wafts up from my wrists, and I realized that the great spicy accord is the one I smell right up close but the one wafting up from my wrists at arms-length was the very familiar accord from my childhood, and as it got stronger, it hit me what that smell was: play-doh. Unmistakable, as true as if I had just opened one of those little yellow plastic tubs with the red lids. This only gets stronger as the heart notes continue. I've only seen a couple of reviewers here mention the play-doh note and only a couple over on the "other" fragrance review site so it seems to be a skin chemistry thing which is too bad because my bright-eyed excitement over how the scent opened turned into disappointment at smelling like I rolled around in a child's art classroom.

That being said, the scent does seem well-blended and well-put-together and is very intriguing to me from an artistic point of view. The fragrance is like vivid imagery in a way that most are not. This seems to be a regular thing for the SL line since most of them bring images and feelings directly into my mind and have some artistic merit. As for actually wearin this though, I am unlikely to wear it again unless I find myself in the highly improbable scenario that I'm meeting someone whom I need to impress by impersonating a children's teacher.

JackTwist's avatar

Tapestry by Mary Chess

Tapestry is described in the Perfume Intelligence directory as an oriental, but to my nose it is a rich white floral, sumptuous and deliciously sweet.

The scent primarily puts jasmine center stage and surrounds it with soft hints of peony and orange blossom. Too bad the actual notes are not available.

It is a very light floral and so can easily be worn in casual settings. It is also appropriate for office wear as it stays close to the skin and is completely inoffensive.

Mary Chess toilet waters are finally beginning to appear on Ebay and are well worth sampling. She created her own scents from natural ingredients under the auspices of Taylor's of London.

Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

Scuderia Ferrari Black Shine by Ferrari

When you actually see the name you say .... dude, it's a Ferrari but when you smell it, it's more like .... dude, where did you get that tricycle?!
    It's not a bad fragrance but considering the name and the history behind it, personally I'm expecting more!

The opening of this fragrance is a fresh and clean scent with semi sweet musk. I can't smell any watermelon in this. just fresh and tart citruses along with some aromatic lavender that gives the scent a bright and clean and at the same time more fresh feeling. musk is something easy to detect that makes the tart citruses a little sweet and juicy.

In the mid there is no changes but in the base I'm getting almost the same smell but now a little more sweet, less fresh and there is a very mellow floral note in the background.
    Projection is weak and completely close to the skin and longevity is around 2 hours on my skin.

Delicious Scent's avatar

Kemewahan by Agar Aura

I'm absolutely loving Kemewahan. I didn't know what to expect from the 'liquid wood' descriptions, but I think something like this is what I was looking for right from the start of my oud journey. The dark, rich, yet smooth woody smell that has a very nice undertone of sweetness, and almost reminds me of dark chocolate.

There is also some slight overlap from Agar Attar which I also really enjoy. I'd love to douse myself in this stuff and smell like this for a week.

Bigsly's avatar

Avant Garde by Lanvin

I didn't get much of a honey/beeswax element, but the tobacco is obvious. It's not too sweet and I didn't get too much of any aroma chemical either. For $20 or so for 100 ml it can compete against anything else, so long as this is what you're seeking. As others have said, it's dense - note separation isn't like the vintage greats, but it doesn't come across as a synthetic blob, and if something like Michael for Men by Kors is bothering you (as it sometimes does to me on occasion) this one is easier to wear, if less ambitious in terms of composition. In fact, I think Cadillac Coupe is more interesting as a composition, but this one is good for when you know exactly what you want and don't want notes to "spike out" on you (for whatever reason). When I find a scent like this, my thought is often, why should I even bother to sample the much more expensive recent designer releases?

Dane's avatar

Misia by Chanel

Although the Exclusifs line is riddled with iris, I was surprised to find Misia has a cool iris, not unlike that of Iris Silver Mist, but gentler. The heart echoes the cool violet of Apres l'Ondee, shifting to the dusty accord of Lipstick Rose. The base brings some sweetness, and isn't miles away from the drydown of No. 5 EDT, a lovely rose-sandalwood.

Impressive, and beautiful.

flathorn's avatar

Black Saffron by Byredo

I recognize the fruit note in Black Saffron. It's called Raspberry, but it's the same as, or chemically-close to, a dark fruit note present in more and more fragrances with berry-type notes, especially Badgley Mischka. Apparently it purrs on some skin and is well-received. On mine it is loud, overbearing, one-note and histrionic, quite insufferable really, the house guest you wish you hadn't invited. it represents everything I didn't like about BM. Black Saffron has many of the same flaws.
    A saffron note might have been nice, but it was used more for texture, creating a dusty purple glob of grape jam in the mouth. There were other notes yes, but not even the legendary quiet will of violet flower could tone down this Wagnerian B singer.
    I will be kind and say I'm sure the perfumer didn't mean to create the kind of fragrance this is on me, that it is a matter of chemistry vagaries. So yes, a chemistry clash.

Darvant's avatar

Nobile by Gucci

Caesars Man, Drakkar Noir, Lomani classic Pour Homme and (to a certain extent Cartier Pasha) are still the fragrances which jump (more easily) immediately on mind while inhaling the aromatic top notes of this notorious Gucci's woodsy-fougere. Anyway Nobile, over its bracing herbal aromatic opening, evolves towards a more subtle, discreet and refined sort of mossy direction which performs in to a superbly classy and distinguished way. Nobile is more restrained than Drakkar Noir, less brash and laundry-soapy, the final evolution is more properly woody, rosey, ambery-spicy (in a sweeter way) and mossy (more properly mossy than brightly musky-aromatic). I detect a subtle suede note in the Nobile's dry down which, combined with spices, resins, sweet tobacco, mossy labdanum and coconutty amber, conjures me vaguely several Moschino Pour Homme's final nuances (of course with a more prominent aromatic twist coming from the top- artemisia, juniper berries, coriander, lavender- and with more oakmoss than amber-tobacco). Another great fragrance jumping on mind while enjoying the Nobile's dry down (and probably the marketed scent closer to Nobile) is the great Enrico Coveri Pour Homme because of the common (among the two scents) fantastic combination of rose-geranium, tonka/tobacco, rosewood, sandalwood, suede, cedar, dark oakmoss, ambergris, patchouli and vetiver. The Nobile's dry down is incredibly dark, smooth, floral (a prominent geranium in this phase imo), and mossy, overall with that sort of moody-melancholic mossy floral twist which I've loved so much in Coveri, Pomellato Uomo, V&A TSAR and Givenchy Xeryus. I just can add that the final wake is so smoothly restrained, nostalgic and romantic to leave the (more conventional) aromatic opening back as a far powerhouse memory. A great gem unfortunately so hard to be retrieved around.

01st March, 2015 (Last Edited: 03rd March, 2015)

mademoiselle_nicole's avatar

France France

Oeillet Bengale by Aedes de Venustas

Great, much more significant than artisan´s new pale new edition of oeillet sauvage. understated, elegant. not loud, not into the eye, just velvety and classic.
    This might not be a signature scent or something overly complex, it is linear, simple and powdery. Whoe loved the old oeillet sauvage will love this

01st March, 2015 (Last Edited: 02nd March, 2015)

odysseusm's avatar

Mandarino di Amalfi by Tom Ford

Underwhelmed by this. The orange note is pleasant, though rather simple. At times natural, at times like orange soda. Didn't get the herbal notes. Longevity -- about 15 minutes. Doesn't seem worth it. Get Hermes Eau D'Orange Verte instead!

DerangedGoose's avatar

Polo Modern Reserve by Ralph Lauren

Quite frankly the best bitter green I have come across. Is definitely better than the original, loses the hazy/musky/mossy base of the original which was only serving to hold back the greens and florals and make it smell dated.

No sweetness or citrus or powdery iris like all the loser frags out there today. It is so clear, crisp, and focused in a wonderfully masculine way. Sharp green forest, some blooming florals, and tobacco/woods/leather base. No tired, sweaty musks (emotional baggage from the past).

I have been searching for a suitable replacement now that it has been discontinued and nothing has come even remotely close. I finally broke down and bought a brand new sealed 4 oz for $100 on ebay (these launched at $60). I will be bringing this bottle with me to high end fragrance boutiques to see if they can pinpoint something to match it.

If you are desperate for something truly and confidently masculine, without the sweaty bullshit from all the vintage frags or the powdery sweetness from the flaccid modern ones, track down a bottle of this. Its worth it and the only fragrance I have ever bothered to get a backup for.

Scarce's avatar

McGraw Southern Blend by Tim McGraw

Picked this up for the good reviews, intrigued by some notes I like (whiskey, tobacco leaf, anise), and the absolute rock bottom price point. Two things were clear right away: it smells damn good and there are performance issues. I sprayed about twice as much as I usually do just to get a really good whiff of it. That said though the sillage isn't half bad (I think), as others still noticed it when I didn't.

Spicy, but almost all from the tobacco note, and not much else. The whiskey blast is pronounced at the start but fades quickly. Amber, Vetiver, Lavender, and Anise support this one.

Thumbs up for producing an almost niche quality smelling scent, albeit with anemic performance. But for the ridiculously low price it's easy just to reapply.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's avatar

Boisé Vanillé by Montale

I couldn't stand this one at all. The vanilla was difficult to detect in this one, I wouldn't consider this the typical vanilla-based fragrance. Hard to describe it, but I considered it spicy, floral, and woodsy like. The opening was a bit potent and for my nose it was rather irritable. There are sharp notes of lavender, geranium, cedar, patchouli, iris, and pepper. These notes are met with vanilla and tonka bean which sweetens the scent to a degree. Longevity was good I got about 10 hours with this one. Silage is above average for the first 3-4 hours. After that the scent stays closer to the skin. I found the scent to be more masculine than feminine. The scent becomes more tamed as time went on. I personally can't find the occasions to wear this scent as I found it hard to wear. All in all, Boise Vanille wasn't a right fit for me.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's avatar

Vanille Absolu by Montale

This is probably one of the most straight up vanilla fragrances that I've come across. It’s basically pure vanilla from start to finish without any complexity to it. I enjoy vanilla fragrances and even though I would like some complexity and uniqueness in a vanilla-based fragrance, I like Vanille Absolu for what it is. The scent reminded me of vanilla extract which is used for cooking and baking. Longevity I got about 6 hours while the silage I got was average. The scent itself is quite safe so I think it can be worn casually and on many occasions. The other notes ie: woods, cinnamon, and cloves were near impossible to detect. I think cinnamon was the only note that I could detect but really faint. It’s linear throughout the life of the scent. The scent becomes slightly sweet about half an hour into the fragrance. I personally found it addicting to smell. Overall, a nice simple vanilla scent.

Ted Lapidus pour Homme by Ted Lapidus

Aldehyde, Citrus, Sage.
    Jasmine, Incense, Leather, Patchouli, Woods.
    Castoreum Absolute, Labdanum, Moss, Musk, Vetiver.

The original Ted Lapidus circa 1978. There's something about the tacky 1970's style bottle that is endearing, but there's nothing tacky inside of it I can assure you.

Ted Lapidus opens with a shimmery, citric smoke and spice. A bonfire only wished it smelled this good. Within a minute, there's so much gravity in the mix that the balance will either leave you in awe or dissuade you completely. What's truly amazing is the interplay between Leather, Castoreum, Musk and Incense.

I may not be a fanatic about "smoke" in fragrance, but I admit to enjoying a well implemented version of it. Ted Lapidus has the best rendition I have ever smelled. Mimicry is a form of flattery I suppose and others attempted to duplicate this a few years later. They fell short and rightly so.

The tuning of notes in this masculine is such that, after the first few minutes, everything that will unfold already has. All of them seem to dance around the sexy smoke that is Ted Lapidus. By base and drydown, slightly charred and smoky leather with musky amber reveal themselves to be the essence of this terrific classic.

Ted Lapidus will only shine for those who gravitate toward substantial classics. I have no qualms categorizing this as a powerhouse fragrance, but it must be said that it has manners. This is a fragrance that only takes one spray to achieve what you'd expect from it. Ted has very broad shoulders and should be treated as the strongman that he is.

Sillage is impressive to say the least and longevity is commensurate with the throw it possesses. I have gotten 8 plus hours from one spritz and the remnants can be easily detected. Big thumbs up from SS for the Bonfire of all Bonfires.

Lapidus pour Homme by Ted Lapidus

Allow me to begin this review by saying that Ted Lapidus is the Chuck Norris of masculine fragrances. You don't wear Ted Lapidus. Ted wears you and if you show him some regard, he'll wear you well.

This 1987 release is actually the 2nd incarnation of Lapidus coming approximately a decade after the original. To me, this is a variation of Kouros and Balenciaga, but with a dominant pineapple note that permeates all 3 accords. Even the bottle has similarities.
    Lapidus Pour Homme has stratospheric sillage and longevity and opens with a kevlar-like accord of citrus, berry and of course pineapple. This is so dense, you could wear it like a protective vest. It has spice in there as well and tilts slightly green from basil. If you're not expecting this, it will be equivalent to a roundhouse kick to the head, Ted Lapidus style. Ted has standing orders to take no prisoners and those orders come directly from Chuck Norris.

In spite of all this, fear not to wear Ted. Ted only gets really rambunctious when you depress the spray nozzle more than 2 times. You also need to stand back away from the sprayer when applying this volatile brew. When I wear Ted, I have my wife stand on a chair, hold the bottle as high as she can and then spray into the air. I wait 3 seconds and then sprint through the mist. I also have permission from Chuck himself to do this.
    The heart accord is so full of heavy hitters that I once heard the mafia tried to use Ted Lapidus to knock off a rival. One of the button men made the mistake of trying it first and woke up 2 days later in I.C.U. There was a vase of flowers and a card there for him from Chuck. They promptly went back to using firearms. It was safer.

The base is just as tough as its opening cronies. There's honey and tobacco, amber and patchouli, tonka and musk, moss, sandal, cedar and Chuck knows what else.

I have no choice but to give a thumbs up for Ted Lapidus because I like my thumbs and need them to do reviews in the future. Someone please send a copy of this to Mr. Norris.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

Just like Egoiste,very spicey in a really bad way...just gross!!!

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Wow this stuff is really really bad,gets a lot of good reviews and don't understand one of them....only if you really hate someone this is the perfect gift for sure.

Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior

This is really a scent from heaven...and the dry down is amazing just love the coco/vanilla......you can blind buy this for sure....

Infusion d'Homme by Prada

Neroli, Iris, Incense, Cedar, Vetiver, Benzoin.

I reviewed this 3 years ago and since then, I've acquired a huge bottle. It behooves me to revise my post as I find myself reaching for this as a go-to work scent. I suppose it's safe to say that the totality of Prada's Infusion D'Homme is one of versatility and acceptability. As "clean" a quality that this possesses, it's also good to note that this is deceivingly strong for the first few hours. One tends to think of clean fragrances as a genre lacking projection or tenacity. Not so with Infusion D'Homme. I'm not as liberal these days when applying it since I find it easy to do so. It simply smells terrific.

The rendition and tuning of Iris present allows Infusion D'Homme to be broader than just a masculine wear. It's versatile enough for this to be worn by the female persuasion. There's nothing macho here and to me, it sits squarely in the middle of the gender line.

The presence of soap is easily detected here, but this aspect is one of quality and sans anything scratchy or caustic. The opening is an extremely pleasant experience. Fresh-out-of-the-shower vibrancy is manifested and I enjoy the faint violet and slightly sweet resins coming to life after the first minute. This is a very uncomplicated scent that smells full bodied and sheer at the same time. It's lightweight and deceptively substantial; a quality that has intrigued me since my initial wearing. I also experience rather impressive longevity and that's an added bonus I hadn't counted on. Leather is hinted at during the heart accord and onward, but it's never extroverted on my skin.

There's also the suggestion of smoke, but it too is of a passive nature. Regardless of whether or not Infusion D'Homme was intended to have transitions or simply be a linear wear is unimportant. On me, it's simplistic, pleasant, versatile and those around me have made mention of it on more than occasion. I've concluded this is a really good choice for where I work and being around all sorts of different people.

Sillage is moderately perfect. The longevity on my skin is approximately 6 hours before morphing into a personal space scent. The first few hours of wear are easily detectable and this is where it is deceptive. Go easy on the trigger until you find the amount that works perfect for your situation and environment. Thumbs up from Aromi for Prada's Infusion D'Homme and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended in spite of my opinion. As for me, I'm quite sure I'll be picking up a large backup bottle before this scent disappears either into discontinuation or reformulation.....if it hasn't already.........

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

By far the best flanker ever,my god this stuff is nice....my new favorite.....

Colin Maillard's avatar

Miracle Homme by Lancôme

Miracle Homme opens with a pepper-green-woody and slightly aquatic accord which smells really astringent, dry, bitter, with a peculiar sort of austere and almost boozy woody note (like mahogany) sweetened by a slight juicy tea-red pepper note on a fresh, elegant, formal and quite conventional cedar-vetiver base – that “hi everyone, I’ve just been hired here” type of office-safe elegance. Nice contrasts though, and a peculiar, interesting sort of sour, dry sharpness all over, perfectly contrasted by a fresh feel (not a matter of specific notes, just more literally a “feel”). Then, once Miracle starts to “warm” on skin, it brings cedar and vetiver to a prominent position, making them more “round” and warmer than the opening phase, pairing them with something smelling like a sort of powdery, gourmandish, dusty suede note on the very base, which I guess may be the coffee note. No oak moss at any point to my nose. What interests me here is that there’s some creativity in here, nice contrasts and shades, masterfully concealed behind a conventional look; you do feel this “fresh woods” are definitely, entirely “2000s designer”, but still there’s something more, some elusive hints you keep coming back to smell. Maybe it’s that coffee note, which – if I detect it correctly – is just more of a sort of mellow, kind of roasted but also sweet and silky-powdery gourmandish suede note, as I said above. Or that sort of syrupy and fresh “tea-red pepper” note that comes and goes. All I can say is that this scent is... odd, in a positive way: it smells kind of dull at first, but if you pay attention and make some (well, actually “quite many”) efforts, it reveals a really interesting and complex texture. It smells like a conventional aromatic-fresh “boisé” at first, with a nice warm feel, and it’s undoubtedly a pleasant, effortlessly elegant crowpleaser: but there’s something which makes me think there has been quite some creativity and attentive craft behind this. It’s like if all these “conventional” notes are slightly displaced from their usual perspectives, making them all smell just a bit different. The fact that this hides behind an almost dull look, I don’t know if it’s intentional or a “faux pas” though. I still consider this compelling enough, pleasant and cozy, not boring at all, even if we just take it as a dull mainstream woody scent – the quality is good the same. The main flaw of this scent is that it is really too light and “thin” to make you able to appreciate all its qualities at the fullest – and it surely would deserve that. I appreciate the understatement here and overall I consider this a tad more intriguing and compelling than most of other “office woodies” to which this may be compared to; but still, it would have definitely needed a boost.

6,5-7/10

clamnole's avatar

Yatagan by Caron

To my nose Yatagan is a wood scent, with hints of green and leather underneath. I smell the lavender in the top which makes for a soft, very old school type scent, but not in a barbershop way.

Initial projection is fairly big, so a little is a lot with this one. Longevity is a good 8 hours. I normally don't care for fragrances that project on my skin as much as Yatagan seems to, but the scent is so likeable and different than anything in my collection, I'm happy I have it.

Definitely a winter, fall scent, perhaps I'll wear it to a casual evening out in a cool early spring. I need to experience it a few more times so I can control the projection.

8.5/10

Original Penguin for Men by Original Penguin

Apples, Fir, Lavender, Pepper, Musk, Neroli, Patchouli, Vanilla.

Sometimes, mediocrity is not only a safe bet, but pleasant and versatile enough to be considered an intelligent addition to ones wardrobe. Penguin for Men is a contemporary take on the somewhat overdone Musk-Patch-Vanilla trifecta.I purchased this sometime in 2014 at TJM for peanuts and once worn, I was pleasantly surprised.

Original Penguin certainly doesn't break any new ground, but I have to admit that price point aside, this is a comfortable wear when you just want to smell good and not have to think about it. The cost is another advantage, aside from the fact that this is a year round scent.

Penguin opens with a rather well done accord consisting of slightly balsamic apple and citrus. There's subtle spice with just a hint of sour-bitter in the mix. I genuinely enjoy the accord and only wish it could retain its vibrancy and vitality. Of course it does not, but then again, there's no fragrance that accomplishes that feat.

I suppose the only thing I wish this fragrance did not possess was the synthetic quality that so many current releases have. The chemical quality is usually a big turn off for me personally, but in Penguin it's simply noted and tolerated.

The base reveals a musky vanilla that's played at low volume. The Patchouli is subdued on my skin and exhibits an earthiness as opposed to a conventional patch aroma. That aspect works well to maintain a modern feel to Penguin for Men. Sillage is moderate with longevity approximately 3 to 4 hours on me before I reapply. Original Penguin is a safe, polite choice with versatility. Thumbs up from SS for Penguin and as always, a sample wear is highly recommended.

meetuskd's avatar

India India

Royal Copenhagen by Royal Copenhagen

i found it very good and lasting too

Ready to Die's avatar

Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

My favorite Tom Ford. This was a surprise since it is a vetiver that is both a very elegant wearer and a sophisticated fragrance that doesn't become a bore after repeated wearings. It is more modern than the classics and it isn't done on the cheap. This is actually a complex and rich composition with a soapy quality and some powder (orris) in the dry down. It also has a spicy, mossy feel and leaves a very alluring trail. I find it very classy and satisfactory and go for it very often. I can't recommend this enough to both vetiver enthusiasts and newcomers to the genre. Perfect for all seasons and occasions and one of the scents that I have repurchased many times.

Sol invictus's avatar

Salt Caramel by Shay & Blue

This is definitely worth a sniff just to experience the startlingly realistic salted caramel note/accord.
    The main issue is finding an occasion to wear this, and I think this is the main problem the fragrance has. It's more an excercise in perfumery than a functional fragrance to wear.

Having said this, I think this would work amazingly as a shower gel/body lotion for women.

hoschhti's avatar

Germany Germany

Ariel by Sammarco

The first thing that I noticed after "Ariel" settled on my skin is that it’s considerably softer, more gentle, actually totally different in style than the other perfumes by Sammarco, so I think it should be less "polarizing" to folks who found the previous ones too raw. :-)

When "Ariel" hits the skin you are greeted with a strong, leafy green and citrusy fresh accord with a sharp Tuberose, but this accord fades away after a few minutes and the scent turns into a soft and creamy mix of Sandalwood, Orris, Citrus (Ginger, Mandarine) and herbal undertones (although I’m not sure where the notes are coming from as there are no typical herbs listed). There are floral notes as well, but they are more in the background and tie everything together, the only flower that sticks out more is the Tuberose together with Davana. There is also a very faint Tobacco-note providing a slightly smoky background right from the beginning. This stage lasts quite some time and leads to a dry down that consists mostly of sweet and nutty Sandalwood and the soft Tobacco-note. As you can see from my description "Ariel" is a perfume with a distinct evolution whereas the other perfumes from Giovanni are more on the linear side. It’s also the most complex so far. The quality of the (natural) ingredients is very good, but this time they don’t show their raw power and stay more on the polite side. Like mentioned in the beginning this could be a good thing for people who didn’t like the earlier creations and dismissed them as too hardcore. Personally I like the rougher compositions more. Some criticism: "Ariel" can be a bit cloying (Davana?), especially when the dry-down kicks in. Before that the sweetness is nicely counterpointed by the citrus/floral notes and the herbal notes. Longevity is not good (on my skin) which is normal for a natural perfume. Projection is moderate. On the website "Ariel" is described as the most feminine perfume from the line and it definitely is. Still I think a guy can pull this off especially in spring or summer. All in all this is a soft, sweet and sensual perfume with a shier personality, seamlessly blended with high-quality ingredients, and it’s entirely different from the other offerings by Sammarco Perfumes. Definitely worth a try!

List of notes: Angelica, Tuberose, Jasmine, Osmanthus, Violet, Rose, Sandalwood, Mandarine, Ginger, Tobacco, Davana and Orris Concrete.

nishantdavid's avatar

India India

Blue Seduction for Men by Antonio Banderas

Well No one can indeed contest the fact that this is a VALUE FOR MONEY fragrance with a 100ml bottle available for just 20 usd even in India. Well its a Melon blast in the beginning with a touch of creamyness. then very faint woods seep in at a later stage. The fruity vibe lingers on my skin for the entire duration of the fragrance. It has above average lasting power and above average sillage. Very affordable for a Hot and humid place like India. And yes the opening does smell a bit like a melon bubblegum.

JimmyP's avatar

Tam Dao Eau de Parfum by Diptyque

This fragrance is RIGHTEOUS. I'm a huge fan of woody scents and this one feels like home. Moreover, it's subtle quality makes it a good choice for when I'm looking for something quieter in my collection. yes, there are situations where I don't want to attract much attention but would still enjoy wearing something uplifting. This is it!