Latest Perfume Reviews

Lacoste (original) by Lacoste

For me this one is the best Fresh fragrance I've ver smelt!! It's very masculine e has a good staying power. While I'm wearing this scent, I feel like taking a shower!I truly recommend!

Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera

Folks, It must be my nose, but the Clove note is too strong and annoying to me...I bought a 100ml bottle and I spent a lot of time to finish it!!!
Its smell produced the same effect Kouros did on me. Essencially, It's not my kind of scent!

Lacoste Eau de Sport by Lacoste

Ok.I am inter and...Iwant to find this perfum!!!

Sir Irisch Moos by Sir

I like Sir Irisch Moos but according to me it is not avaible in Eindhoven, Holland, can anybody help me?
18th September, 2004

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

Very nice fall and winter scent with notes of citrus and spice that can take you into any season. Contrary, to what I have read this scent tends to go light on me and not as heavy as the orginal A*Men which is some of the best stuff around. Also, oddly enough, it even compliments A*Men. Excellent scent but could use a little more lasting power.

Thé Pour un Été by L'Artisan Parfumeur

A nice cup of iced, minty jasmine tea... The "for a summer" part hits it right on the mark. I find Thé Pour un Été's more natural, softer touch to be preferable to Bvlgari Extreme. Perhaps not the most risqué but it's very well done.
By the way I think this one is much more feminine than it is masculine, despite the unisex label.

Kouros Cologne Sport by Yves Saint Laurent

I found Kouros to be too dated and over the top, but there was still something in it I was intrigued by. I got the Kouros Cologne Sport and at first found it simultaneously revolting and magnetic. It reminded by of some nightmares I had. To me it smelled somewhat "funereal" and conjured up images of burial linens. Spooky. Yet, I've come to love Kouros Cologne Sport. Its fresh and yet has hints of otherworldly dark things floating though it. It paints vivid picures in my mind when I sniff it. It took me a long time to warm up to it, but now its one of my top 3. I don't care what anyone else thinks- I wear THIS one for me! I can't say enough about it.

The Baron by LTL

On a scale of 5 - Fragrance=4, Longevity=4.
Yes it's dated, which is part of its nostalgic charm. According to a liner slip packed along with the bottle, here's what makes up the fragrance: TOP NOTES are basil, lavender, aromatic sage. MIDDLE NOTES are Egyptian jasmine, spicy carnation. BASE NOTES are sandalwood and vetiver. What I like about it is that after about 20 minutes it dries down into a quite long-lasting combination of vetiver, lavender and a clean-smelling soapiness. This fresh clean soapiness reminds me of Paco Rabanne but with a lavender twist instead of Paco's citrus.

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Ah.. very nice!
Allure sport is very fresh and sexy in a young way, not like grandfaders tabac or rive gauche ;)
16th September, 2004 (last edited: 19th August, 2006)

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

B MEN will probably be 'almost' as successful, as A MEN.I LIKE IT! I don't know the individual notes, but it's very warm, woody, fresh scent...and it has very good staying power.This one is really worth trying. Josh Augustt 9-15-04

Nutmeg & Ginger by Jo Malone

This starts out very nice and spicy, although not overpowering. However, after an hour or so, the ginger is gone and all that's left is nutmeg. A lot of nutmeg.

Perry Ellis m by Perry Ellis

Similar to Allure, less refined, less spicy, less sweet, and less character. I'll stick to Allure.

Opium pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Smells like a middle eastern or Indian bazaar, full of spices and very woody. Not for everyone.

B*Men by Thierry Mugler

i tried it today. very nice. starts intense (like a-men) but unfortunately ends light (in a fruity way i think) . nevertheless worth try

Sergio Tacchini Uomo by Sergio Tacchini

This one's for those who like citrusy scents. Refreshing and somewhat sweet, a smooth lemmony/orangey fragrance with floral touches. Good staying power and very easy to use.
13th September, 2004 (last edited: 05th June, 2017)

Spring Flower by Creed

Love this fragrance. It's a lovely crisp and fruity floral that is very feminine and fresh. I always feel good wearing it.

parfums*PARFUMS Series 5 Sherbet: Rhubarb by Comme des Garçons

This is stunning and quite unlike the very spicy scents that Comme are famous for. It is very green with subtle floral notes. You can pick up that distinctive bitter aromatic green of rhubarb leaf over the soft floral and slightly spicy sweet base. It’s much more versatile and easy to wear than previous Comme scents.

Paradox Green for Men by Jacomo

It opens with a similar fruity citrus to Un Jardin en Meditérrané, but not so insipidly fruity. Then it holds a similar fig note throughout which is probably from a combination of the tonka bean, spice and citrus. It’s got a distinct green quality from the violet leaf which remains strong throughout the scent. It’s similar to Paul Smith Extreme and Live jazz but not as sharp and tangy. It’s sensual and the spices are used in a way that heightens that sensuality: it is almost reminiscent of green chai tea. The base has that distinct hot quality of gaiacwood. Overall it’s not unique but it’s very nice: it’s got the wearable quality of a t-shirt fresh from the wash.

Coriolan by Guerlain

It has very sharp notes of citrus and cedarwood which are too strong for me. It is similar to Green Jeans by Versace but a little fruitier and not as sharp. The immortelle floral notes in the middle are subtle but do help soften this scent as does as a soft spicy musk/tobacco. Overall it asserts its masculinity with very little subtlety. It's not aimed at a young market who would wear fresh lively scents: this is more of a middle aged man's fragrance.

Metal Jeans Women by Versace

This is less successful than the men’s version. It has a nice white-floral start which holds well but is a bit like air freshener. Then the base notes are nice and woody with the animal scent of musk. It’s more aggressive than the men’s version but still a great member of the vast Versace family.

V/S Women by Versace

This is an amazing citrus floral fragrance with lime notes that hit you straight away. It then calms down to make way for the soft floral notes and the fresh zingy woods. It is so similar to the men’s version and equally as unique and wearable.

L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel by Sonia Rykiel

This is just beautifully produced. It’s a very soft fresh floral, like muguet and jasmine combined with orange blossom. It has light citrus notes and a nice woody musky base which is very delicate but refreshing. It’s a great summer scent which is particularly popular with the young crowd. If it were fruitier it would be similar to Light Blue or Dolly Girl but it has to be put in a league of its own.

Sonia Rykiel by Sonia Rykiel

Well, if you can’t afford Angel or Angel Innocent then buy this fragrance. It’s more like Innocent as it has a soft citrus character rather than that cloying nature of Angel. It’s not quite as sweet but a little fresher and woodier. It’s very well produced even if it’s not an original concept. Of the other Angel try-hards (ie Wish etc), this is the most credible and can hold its own ground as a perfume.

Mat; by Masakï Matsushïma

This isn’t a very complex scent, something along similar lines to 212 and Paul Smith. It has a floral melon top note and a musky base with little to speak of in between.

L'Eau par Kenzo by Kenzo

This is an amazing scent which has a unisex quality. It is very fresh with a distinct liquid feel. The citrus is subtle and there are cool floral notes of rose and mimosa over the base which smells like liquid hay. It’s quite remarkable: one of the best scents ever created by Kenzo.

Parfum d'Été by Kenzo

The updated version of this is very floral with a plastic freshness, similar to Eau Torride. The musk in the base is not particularly complex but overall it works with the fragrance to create the sense of warm floral sap. The bottle is beautiful but the scent is mediocre.

Aura for Women by Jacomo

It begins without much complexity. It’s got a bouquet of fruits and then the floral notes come out. They’re very soft floral notes, slightly sweet, but overall fruity and a little insincere. The base is rounded out nicely with a little hint of vanilla and orris. When the base comes out it almost has a carnation quality, much like Eternity, which is very nice.

One Man Show by Jacques Bogart

Excellent! This fragrance is really a classic one!! It gives me an absolut serious looking and all the girls really like it... But here in Brazil, you gotta take care when wearing it, because the smell becames a little strong due to the hot weather.

Ferrari (Red) by Ferrari

It´s a Nice scent!When I first smelled it, I thought it was too sweet to represent the agressive Formula one race cars, but then I was captivate by this beautiful scent!!

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

It's a terribly exotic fragrance to me!!Its smell is repulsive... I hated it!
13th September, 2004 (last edited: 19th September, 2004)