Indie_Guy's avatar

Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I bought Kouros after getting Kouros Cologne Sport (a personal fave, warm and embracing, yet standoffishly odd and bitter), and the Cologne Sport Eau D'Ete Summer Version (Which is the safest scent yet to spring forth from the Kouros bloodline.) Well, the original Kouros took me a LONG time to warm up to. I would occasionally sniff it at a testing counter, and each time walk away with a frown. "Too dated, not for me", or "Damn that's some odd stuff!" Finally I snagged a bottle, and now I can see why it was such a big seller internationally. While its not going to be an everyday kind of scent, it is an essential "Rosetta Stone" in my collection. A scent both animalistic and otherworldly. Heaven and Hell collide in this ivory bottle.
    Kouros...My "White Devil"