ineespenes's avatar

Norway Norway

Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez

The first time I tried N.R I hoenstly had to double check if it really said "To her" on the bottle.I found it a bit masculine ,and was put off by it.I guess I had expected something totally different.I however decided to give it another try a few months later.Then I felt completely different about it. It is slightly masculine, in a strange way.The opening is somehow spicy...reminds me of pinetrees with a touch of spices.after a while it calms down and turns into a soft,comfortabel scent.Reminds me of...cork and it's defenitely a touch of honey in it.If you expect a scent to smell a LOT this one isn't for you.After a while I can't smell it that well.It is a very "close to the skin"scent.But it makes me feel comfortable and sofisticated.Love it now!!

27 April, 2006