lespritz's avatar

Pi Fraiche by Givenchy

After owning the Original Pi about 3 or 4 times now(and my 4 bottle is almost empty) I decided to "switch it up" a bit and get the Pi Fraiche as an alternate. Always remember seeing it alongside the original years ago. I got a 100ml for about $69.00 including tax, which I felt was good, as this scent is hard to find in my city. I'm pretty sure it's extremely limited production, or perhaps discontinued altogether. Either way, I happy with this refreshing change. I'm sure I'll purchase original Pi next time(as it's easier to come by, and a little heavier). However, this is a good summer alternative(sometimes people told me the original was too strong.) I'd say anyone who wants an original Pi alternative, to get this rare gem as opposed to the disastrous Pi Neo :S Since I originally posted this, my overall view: the very little difference that you do notice is in the opening notes, and the trade off you get from smelling those notes for a few seconds, you get an overall far weaker version of the original.

09 November, 2011 (Last Edited: 02 December, 2011)