susieq813's avatar

Angel by Thierry Mugler

((Wow... I just saw that Angel has been around for almost 20 years. I had no idea!))

So, 10 years ago, I got my very first whiff of Angel. I was babysitting, and the mother of the kids had a bottle in the bathroom. It was in love at first smell. In high school, I loved patchouli, and I think of Angel as an "adult version" of patchouli! While working at a perfume kiosk a few years later, I would steal sprays of the sample non-stop!

Angel IS on the pricey-side, compared to some perfumes out there. But, I got the star that you can refill... which is a brilliant idea! It's also a perfume you need to try before you buy. It is very strong, and at first it may knock you off your feet. But give it a chance. Most people love it. I get compliments on it HOURS after I put it on. So, it's definitely long-lasting. Give it a try!

05 December, 2011