Oproust's avatar

M7 by Yves Saint Laurent

Yes! Yes! Yes! M7, the rich oriental seducer! When I first started indulging my interest in fragrances, I stumbled upon a tester of M7. My nose did not know what to make of it, except that I found it intensely attractive. The citrus-rosemary opening spills into the agarwood and vetiver mid notes as M7 takes on a heavy, cherry accord before the woody notes ever so deftly move into the forefront. Some may find this medicinal and off-putting. However, in the case of M7, it's best to take your medicine and feel the well-being as it oozes through your pores and into your mind. M7 is a scent that isn't easily forgotten, for better or for worse. This is an unabashedly sexy, masculine fragrance that has so much to offer, if only you'll take your medicine.

13 December, 2011