Notreveh's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Enough of this comparisons with Cool Water. Here I'm gonna talk about this and ONLY this fragrance since I'm reviewing it not Cool Water.

Green Irish Tweed starts very green mixed with a bright citrusy aroma (nothing harsh!). After 10 minutes this citrusy aspect starts to fade leaving space to flowers, but nothing feminine at all, instead it is a very unisex aroma if I may say.

Now on my skin there's something very oceanic and also somehow a little sweet, anyway a very, very pleasant aroma! A complet turnout from the opening.

I would also like to pinpoint that the violet here is nothing like the one we can find in Eau de Cartier Concentreé with that herbal/powdery aroma. Anyway, the perfect guy for this scent on my mind? Well succeeded young business guy wearing an expensive sunglasses, a jeans and a polo shirt driving around town in a fancy car.

08th January, 2012