moseymoose's avatar

Five O'Clock Au Gingembre by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

I've been waiting to try this for a long time, but I havent found anywhere that sells it. Finally, I found it in Harvey Nichols in Leeds. I sprayed once on the back of my hand, and it is absolutely exquisite fragrance, its beautiful, its masculine enough for a man to wear, yet delicate enough for a woman to wear, its indeed a very smooth, delicious scent, long lasting notes of honey, very warm ginger notes, and cinnamon. I can smell a sweet tabacco, though im not sure if theres a tabacco in this one, but its on there to me.

Its a very well put together perfume, it projects extreemly well even with one spray, without being protentious, and the silliage is good, leaving a warm, sweet, spicy trail.

I reccomend two sprays one on eah wrist with this, its more than enough. It will last you a long time. I've yet to try the loved Chargui, which im sure i'll like as much.

27th January, 2012