Possumbility's avatar

Belle du Soir by Le Labo

Love it.
    Reminds me Balmain Ivoire and Ann Klein Blazer. Lovely green chypre, woods over laying a green mossy base with a little bit of soap. Very cool and subdued. There's no oak moss listed, but it smells like oak moss to me. Doesn't smell modern at all. Marigold isn't listed, but it smells like marigold to me. Or maybe it's artemisia? I don't know, it's a dry herbalicious. I'd be very interested to hear other people's opinion on this.
    The only thing I don't like, is the bottle. I usually couldn't care less about the bottle but this one is so cheap, with the label peeling off and glue smudges on the bottle. I tried to get another one, but they were all equally shoddy. Looks like a poorly done, home made perfume found at a Unitarian church bazaar.
    Smells great.