Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Pi Neo by Givenchy

This scent is not completely unworthy of my attention. I like it. It is sweet, yet fresh. Great for warm weather and seductive too, girls (younger of course) love it on a man. This scent can be pulled off well during colder days too. Longevity is quite good, projection is quite solid. Fragrance itself is not something great and awesome, is not a new classic, it is mainstream, but non the less I fancy it.

Update: One other thing I need to mention. Like Givenchy Xeryus Rouge, this scent is in fact cold in character. Synthetic is the word many describe Pi Neo with, and I can't deny that there's nothing natural about this scent, but I also can't deny that this scent is not supposed to represent anything natural, it is designed this way - to be sweet and cold, but also appealing or seductive almost if not completely. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to replenish it when I run out of it, but I might keep the prerogative of restocking it when and if the time comes. After all, even if it's not the most memorable scent, especially not when compared with the original Pi or many other scents both "old" and "new", I appreciate it quite much, and like it as it evokes this "young, free, successfull man charm".

04 February, 2010 (Last Edited: 09 February, 2012)