laventeljonnie's avatar

South Africa South Africa

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

I asked a friend travelling to Zurich to buy me a bottle of Mugler Cologne EDT - my first true love! But, as I expected, he came back with something else, he came back with A*men. No surprise though, but I did struggle to hide my dissappointment and guessed I won't be asking him again to buy me a fragrance and estimated even less the odds of him offering me to do so again.

Since I had a bottle I thought I'd give A*men a chance.

My first impression was that someone got the labelling wrong, this fragrance had to be unisex at best and not something you'd typically find hiding in the closet of your average man - if anything was to be found!

But seriously, this is one you either love or hate, it is very sweet and will last you well into tomorrow, even if you shower tonight. If you don't like caramel / vanilla / patchouli accords rather stay away, but if you wear your heart on your sleeve this is for you.

Also, the bottle design is classic - this gourmand frangrance gets a thumbs up from me!

09th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 15th February, 2012)