VanAllan's avatar

Romania Romania

Quorum Silver by Antonio Puig

As an Azzaro Visit's lover and wearer for some years by now, the notes melted in this Puig creation have strike me as something lovable from the very first sniff.
    Lavender, ginger & pepper are making a good start for this beauty, followed almost instantly by a big cedar note, together with some sweet-smoky nutmeg which stayed on me almost unchanged for at least good 3-4 hrs.
    Make no mistake, cedar is the main actor here so if you don't like cedar, you should probably stay away from this. As for myself, I enjoyed every minute of its development on my skin and I can say that in some parts I like it even more than Visit.
    Dry-down is at a 5-6 hrs distance form top notes with its beautiful sweet and not-cloying notes of guaiac-wood, amber and of course a lot of cedar...
    An underrated fragrance and a very good value for the money. My humble rank: 8/10. Bravo Puig ! Hola to Barcelona!.

29 February, 2012