jonuiuc's avatar

Mambo for Men by Liz Claiborne

I wore this when I was younger, as it was my night-time, warm weather scent. Mambo also worked for me in the cold, if you wanted to "smell" warmer. Took a test of it after many years and found its not that bad. I don't hate it, but it is not really my cup of tea anymore, as I've gone from nightclubs to local bars or dives. I still appreciate the warmth, spiciness and masculinity of it, but it is slightly too sweet and jumbled for me now. I think of nightclubs in Miami when I smell this (probably because I wore it then). The olfactory equivalent to the young man's "going out shirt" (black button up). Of course I've replaced my G.O.S. with a jacket, and so too this cologne. Still not bad for what it is, not a shameful option for a hot weather/nightclub scent.

29 February, 2012