Profumo Saggio's avatar
    Profumo Saggio

Nobile by Gucci

Absolutely loved this from the first time I smelled it in the store back in the late 80's. I couldn't afford the four ounce bottle at that time, but I went through at least three of the one ounce bottles with that original bottles that came without a cap, just a huge spray top, and a couple of the next generation one's as well. When they discontinued it I had about 3/4 ounce left that I parsed out over the next ten years or so whenever I got too desperate to resist. Luckily, a few years ago I found a reputable dealer on ebay that was selling Nobile bottles still wrapped in the original cellophane. I managed to land several one and two ounce bottles for reasonable prices. Even found one of the original bottles. It's still right at the top of my list of green fragrances. The lavender and vetiver/moss notes are nothing short of divine. I give it two thumbs up, five stars and a sheet full of gold stars.

06 March, 2012