Profumo Saggio's avatar

Bijan for Men by Bijan

This bad boy winds up and punches you in the face right away. I get a big blast of bergamot and rosemary immediately that seems to head right into the heart almost immediately. For the next couple hours this is a nuclear patchouli and sandalwood fusion. Sometime in that second hour the oakmoss nudges itself in there and it stays in that woody/mossy state really until you wash it off some time the next morning. I wear this when I'm in a fine mood to tell any youngsters around me to take their aquatics and their "fresh" scents and exit the building quietly. I have a full 1.7 ounce spray bottle of the vintage juice and I honestly think it's all I'll ever need. One carefully divided spray every couple of months will go a long way.(I spray one good full spray on a cotton ball then dab each side of the neck and a swipe on the wrist and that's more than plenty to announce myself all night.)

06th March, 2012