blood-orange's avatar

Omnia Green Jade by Bulgari

I usually detest floral aquatics. They always seem too acidic or too sythetic to my nose. Omnia Green Jade was a nice change, something that if I was given it as a gift, I would definitely wear it every now and then.

Somewhat similar to other fresh, green scents on the market, like Miss Dior Cherie L'eau and Versace Versense, Omnia Green Jade embraces the new, modernistic and very popular Summer scents of today. Although it is nowhere near unique, I do like this fragrance.

Simplistic in its nature, it's nothing out of the ordinary, but it is rather pleasant. Fresh and 'cucumbery' in some ways, it seems like more of a clean, musky and green Spring scent rather than a scent for Summer. Although I have mentioned above that it isn't as synthetic as other floral aquatics, I will mention that there is a subtle green chemical note hidden in the heart, that can be unpleasant when inhaling deeply.

I was only beginning to enjoy this fragrance when it began to fade rather quickly, showing poor signs of longevity. I am somewhat disappointed in the whole Omnia series for this reason alone.

22nd March, 2012