blood-orange's avatar

Forever and Ever Dior by Christian Dior

The many different versions of Forever and Ever is enough to make me dizzy. The version I'm reviewing is the most current release.

Forever and Ever, while not something that I would personally buy, is one of the most pleasant soapy florals I've tried as of late.

I wore this fragrance to a yoga class last week and I was amazed at how many people commented on how lovely and clean it smelt. Even my sweetheart loved it, and he's usually more accustomed to my dark, earthier scents.

While simplistic, Forever and Ever wears prettily and can lean towards being a romantic scent. It is often said that a majority of men prefer a clean, subtle scent on a woman, and this fragrance achieves this without being overly synthetic or too generic.

The lasting power is quite outstanding, however the sillage is extremely intimate, airy almost. When I wore it, it almost felt as if I wasn't wearing any perfume at all. The only reminder was a waft of soft rose and jasmine when I lifted my arm up past my nose in a salute to the sun.

If you're a big fan of soapy, clean florals I would definitely recommend Forever and Ever. To my nose, it is a very pretty, 'pink' and innocent floral, geared towards any woman of any age, either young or old.

22 March, 2012