blood-orange's avatar

Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

As much as I have tried to understand the popularity surrounding the female version of D&G Light Blue, I have never been able to come to terms with it at all. However, since trying Light Blue for Men, I have much more respect for Dolce & Gabbana.

Citrusy and fresh, without being the nose-burning, acidic kind, is always the best way to go when it comes to me. I find this fragrance quite nice, especially for the hotter seasons where strong fragrances don't work all that well.

This is not the sexiest fragrance I've ever come across, but it is clean and appealing in lots of ways. Many people are comparing this fragrance to Acqua di Gio, however I must disagree. This fragrance doesn't give me a headache like the other one does.

The sillage is very intimate, but nicely so. It leaves a pleasantly subtle citrusy scent which will not stink out a room in any case.

Light Blue for Men incorporates some nicely watered-down citrus notes that come with a tiny touch of sweetness, more natural than synthetic. The scent dries down into a soothing, almost aromatic herbs and woods, lovely nonetheless. In all honesty, there is nothing to despise here.

22 March, 2012