mgrz's avatar

Silver Mountain Water by Creed

bought a 1oz. bottle from Saks for my wife for Christmas '07...found myself constantly sneaking sniffs of the uncapped sprayer and trying it on myself (I had found out Creed was marketing this as unisex). Something definitely addictive here! Can't smell it on myself after an hour though...1 oz lasted approx. 90 days...I started looking online to see if I could avoid retail for a 4oz...found it at Perfume Loop for $105! Half off! (has anyone else used them?) First thing I noticed was it had a black sprayer instead of silver.... Everything else was the same...was it fake?? Of course I thought I detected a diference, and I still smell the empty 1oz. sprayer...but anyway, nothing else has held my attention as this has....definite metallic/ink note in there, giving it it's uniqueness...can't NOT put this on! I've since added the body/hair wash to it! Wish the scent lasted longer.

07 April, 2008 (Last Edited: 27 March, 2012)