jPhx's avatar

R'oud Elements by Kerosene

A blizzard of bitter orange is my initial stance to this stunning scent by Kerosene. It immediately brings to mind unsweetened marmalade and within moments warm woods shadowed by amber are revealed, then completely envelope the brief yet acerbic onslaught.

A beguiling fragrance of developing soft and smooth ouds with good sillage and a longevity that is excellent upon me. For those who usually do not like ouds - as mentioned by others including Kerosene - I would certainly recommend trying this striking fragrance, which is neither exceedingly sweet nor smothering and has nothing of the barnyard that can deter the tender-hearts like me.

This is a distinctive and good EdP that has remained close to the skin half way through my day - drawing me into a comforting and balmy golden haze. Put quite simply, I like it. Do give it a try.

04 April, 2012