chocolate's avatar

Bulgaria Bulgaria

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bulgari

I have had and used the fragrance for several years. I loved it from the first spritz and i still love it with passion.
    It is definitely a feminine fragrance in my opinion, I cannot imagine a man to be able to pull it off, but you could never know for sure. For me it is a nice feminine fresh and energizing fragrance.
    I enjoy it during the colder months, but adore it in the summer. I don't find it steamy at all during the hotter weather, it just lifts more in the air whereas during the colder months stays closer to your skin.
    To me it is a fruity-nutty fresh smell of rooibos tea, semi-sweet, very long lasting, and without any bad development. It does develops from more fruity to more nutty, but in a very pleasant to my nose way.
    If i have to have and use only two or three fragrances, this will be one of them for sure.

07 April, 2012