blackers_92's avatar

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

Without sounding like a pretentious hipster, I had this before it was cool!

Code seems to really have taken off over the past 2-3 years. Regularly stocked and discounted at major stores where I live it seems to have become extremely popular. Personally I don't think the smell is anything special, it is quite masculine and last a good 10-12 hours. I soon grew tired of colleagues coming into work wearing the same scent. Without exaggeration I had about 6 people purchase it within a year of working in a small team of about 15 people. Very distinguishable and kind of unoriginal. The guy who works in the perfume department wears it, the guy who works in the dock wears it etc. It has become a scent that a lot of young try hard men abuse by drowning themselves in rather than spraying on making it unpleasant for everyone else. I know it is extremely unfair to give a fragrance a negative review based on its users rather than its scent but it needs to die.

13 April, 2012