hreple's avatar
    hreple

Hermèssence Santal Massoïa by Hermès

Been enjoying this as a part of my four piece set from Hermessence, and this fragrance just keeps growing on me.

It's a fresh and woody scent, but toned down and never extreme or irritating. It's subdued and smooth, while giving the impression of being in a deep forest far away (think Asia).

The smoothness is fantastic, it's well tied together and I get compliments on it. Still, this is not a shouty fragrance, and it follows what the other Hermessence-fragrances does so elegantly - subtle beauty.

I really like this fragrance. Enough for a full bottle? Maybe, but I'm not sure. I still suspect this one will grow even more on me when the weather warms up.

I'd really recommend this as one of the four you can get as a sort of sample-set from Hermessence. Well worth the money.

23 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 17 April, 2012)