cwg's avatar

Horizon by Guy Laroche

Reading through other reviews, I agree most with that of PerfumeCollector. Dark but fresh, assertive, and very masculine. Its projection is good, its longevity is superb, and I find it very linear. The scent itself is unique and complex, but I think the fennel, patchouli and oakmoss are most prominent to my nose. It is not an aquatic, but it may be oceanic. It has the ocean's richness and sweet pungency. To those who describe it as light, well, not on me. It may be the heaviest scent I wear, something of a capstone to the powerhouse era.

I'm probably not the only one here to have cleaned out a couple of Dollar Trees. Ended up with 22 bottles at $1 each. Several lifetimes supply, but I expect to trade some off. Everyone should own a bottle. It's distinctive, unique, and very wearable.

20th April, 2012