blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Costume National Homme by Costume National

Costume National Homme is rather divine. Something that I, a woman, could happily douse myself in.

When I first sprayed Costume National Homme I found it quite strong and nauseating. There was a little too much of everything all at once. It smelt like a thick, resinous forest with runny, liquified honey.

After this scent settles however the scent is intoxicating, in a good way. It's like a gourmand for men. Rich, syrupy, spicy and earthy. Full of sensuality and intrigue.

Costume National Homme seems to have a prominent tobacco note, which is further complimented by patchouli, herbs, cinnamon and vanilla. It's a masculine scent with a sweet and syrupy finish. In my opinion, Costume National Homme works well on both men and women alike.

I recommend this fragrance not only for its beautiful complexity and sexiness, but also for its undeniable lasting strength and strong sillage.

21st April, 2012