denondj's avatar

Voyage d'Hermès by Hermès

I tried this because seller insisted too much and of course brand name is Hermes. When she sprayed to my arm, i smelled something really bad. Seller said it will change at time, i waited all day smell and notes changed but its still so bad. One of the worst perfumes i have ever tried before. Let me tell you how it smell:

Lets go our childhood times, everyone played football or other games in the grass, so you know when your ball went to backside of the garden. You will smell green grasses and a sour thing, and i remembered it's a pee.. Let me summarize this scent for you "pee on the grass". And smell is unique i never smelled anything closer to this perfume. 2 hours after she sprayed the scent, it changed in to "dried pee smell on skin" , grass smell

It stayed more than 8 hours on my skin, longevity is good. Now it is smelling like i pissed my arm 8 hours ago.. Sorry hermes, i really liked terre d'hermes but this perfume is horrible.

30th April, 2012 (Last Edited: 02 May, 2012)